Paper mario fangame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello All (Introduction)

2 posters

Go down

Hello All (Introduction)  Empty Hello All (Introduction)

Post by TheTeamPlayers Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:54 pm

Hey guys,

I'm very interested in helping out however I can to this project. I've always been very passionate about the Paper Mario series, and this seems like a cool thing to contribute to in some shape or form (if I can be of any assistance, anyways).

I've got a Social Sciences Bachelor's degree (currently working on a Masters), and these are notoriously known for heavy levels of writing (albeit, more papers than creative writing). On the side, I have written tons of material, starting off with terrible fan-fiction from a young age, to short stories and the like. I've played enough video games to have a bit of a grasp on what seems to 'work' in regards to video-game writing, but am open in general to contributing ideas and participating in the writing process if you guys have any room.

As well, I have a tons of experience in music. Unfortunately, the only thing I can link you to is a project I did on a shoestring budget (which I still think wasn't half bad). I'm currently involved in two projects that involve many more instruments and much better recording equipment, but this is the stuff I've done on my own. It was a little project that involved covering video game songs on acoustic guitar. The thread won't let me link to it, but the account is 'TheTeamPlayers' on Youtube (hovering around 475 subscribers)

I've written tons of original music (with a musical partner, with whom I am releasing an album), that ranges from songs that have lyrical content, to instrumental music (which would clearly be more geared to this kind of project). If any kind of cheery/acoustic tracks were needed especially, I could contribute. Along with that, small demos of songs that could possibly work as any other tracks, if any work for you guys.

Let me know if you guys need anything, or whatever else really. I just really love Paper Mario and would love to get involved.

TheTeamPlayers

Back to top Go down

Hello All (Introduction)  Empty Re: Hello All (Introduction)

Post by TheTeamPlayers Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:58 pm

And for what it's worth, I did my own writing (just for myself really) of a Paper Mario game (quite sketchy, but involves characters/scenarios per chapter/plot) that I can dig up as well for any ideas in case you guys wanted to examine some of them.

TheTeamPlayers

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadyCicada Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:47 am

Hey, dude! Didn't think I'd see you here too. I'm that other youtube video game cover guy. I offered to compose as well. We should collab some ideas sometime if possible!

ShadyCicada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum