Paper mario fangame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm here to offer my composer skills!

Go down

I'm here to offer my composer skills! Empty I'm here to offer my composer skills!

Post by ShadyCicada Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:45 am

Hey, guys! I'm Shady Cicada. I'm just a dude who really enjoys playing and composing music (and obviously video games). I'm able to compose in a variety of genres (especially to fit the atmosphere of a video game). Funny enough, video game music is my main influence for writing all of my normal rock/swing music too (and people always say it sounds like a video game). You can also probably tell I love talking so I'd love to throw in any insight in other fields (wherever you think I could help).

The first two Paper Mario games are my 2 most favorite games in the world. When I found out this project was happening, I was very excited. I wanted to ask about composing for a while now but none of the music I had up sounded very Paper Mario-esque, so I made a swingy boss-type track the other day that Gumbo ended up finding. He liked it and I'm pretty damn happy about that. I'll be posting whatever Paper Mario style ideas I come up with in the music sub-forum. I look forward to chatting with you guys! Lets make this happen.

ShadyCicada

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum