Paper mario fangame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Concept Art

2 posters

Go down

Character Concept Art Empty Character Concept Art

Post by Felis Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:35 pm

This topic is for character concept art. If you've got any then feel free to post it, as well as ideas and/or character descriptions. Also feel free to give feedback on existing designs.

Felis
Artist

Back to top Go down

Character Concept Art Empty Re: Character Concept Art

Post by Felis Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:46 pm

So far I've only got a couple of these. Namely because we just started.

So first off we have Kuraft T. Right now he's a bit pale. In fact, he's downright colorless. I didn't come up with him so I'm adapting him to whatever I'm told to change him to.

Character Concept Art Puhper10

He is, as far as I can remember reading an being told, an engineer being held prisoner at the time of the plot.

Second off, this is an idea that I am playing around with. It's only one shot of him but it'll do for now.
Character Concept Art Puhper12

This is...not Mario. While that may be obvious because of the incredibly poor and inaccurate Mario costume, it is not obvious to this Duplighost. He has forgotten his name, and can't impersonate anybody properly, let alone transform. Theoretically these two facts would be related, but I'm nowhere near autistic enough to attempt to be an expert on the rules of Mario magic. In any case, this guy doesn't know who he is so he decided to be Mario. Meeting the real article would be as much an honor as it would be awkward.

It's worth mentioning that both of these are works in progress, of course.

Last edited by Felis on Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addendum)

Felis
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTeamPlayers Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:15 pm

I absolutely love the amnesiac Duplighost. Wonderful work, man.

TheTeamPlayers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum